Zoeken in deze blog

zondag 6 februari 2011

I'm still living!

Oo .... I now see just how long it's been since I've uploaded something! Sorry about that!
I have since also the Sims 2 on a new computer! I am very happy and I started working on some things. I have a dress with it. This, I think I'll upload soon.
Here's some screens, it's one recolor:





I hope he finds favor! I think I'm doing two weeks ... That's not really short, especially since I only have made the texture. The mesh I had already
I do not know if I will put mesh in the file. I think I already link to it. The mesh is from MTS2.

Binnenkort meer foto's. Heb je trouwens nog een leuke kleur die je in het jurkje wil zien ( Bijvoorbeeld; groen met roze ) dan kan je het gewoon zeggen. Ik maak het met plezier ^-^ 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten