Zoeken in deze blog

vrijdag 15 juli 2011

My Selfsim

The first one is my selfsim. It's my second try, and she is much better as the first one <33





















Hair: Peggyzone (i get it free ;x)
Clothes: The orginal comes from the store, but I download it in a package -.-"
But here is the 'real' version.

NEED GENERATIONS!

I've no idea where the make-up comes from. I get it when i was downloading sims. So when you're downloading the .sims3package, i am sure you will get the make-up!

!I'm trying to upload the .sim version, but still it don't work. So now you can only download the .sims3package!

Sims3package:
Mediafire
4Shared

Or download her on thesims3.com
So download her here

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Aww! I love her! She really is the cutest Sim I have ever seen, and if this is a self sim you are adorable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jup, that's me. Thanks by the way <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen